DUBLIN, Sept. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Added the IoT-based Smart Agriculture: Global Markets report ResearchAndMarkets.com Offer.
The report provides an overview of the global IoT-based smart farming market and analyzes market trends. Using 2021 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for 2022 to 2027. The revenue forecasts for this period are segmented by component, connectivity technology, deployment, application and region.
IoT-based smart farming combines technology and science into one system to help farmers, farm owners, pastoralists and everyone involved in the entire agricultural value chain improve agricultural production and profits.
The IoT in agriculture equips farmers with knowledge about weather, soil conditions, agricultural fields and other related information by collecting, interpreting and analyzing data to make informed and logical decisions. The hardware in IoT-based smart farming, including smart cameras, sensors and real-time monitoring devices, helps collect data and software, services and solutions including farm management software tools, AI, ML and other analytics tools make informed decisions.
The robots, UAVs and autonomous tractors also help to implement decisions and actions faster to improve overall yield and production. The IoT in agriculture helps minimize waste by providing real-time information on the exact needs of fertilizers, irrigation, sprays and more, enabling better and more controlled management of livestock, crops and resources, saving costs through resource optimization.
The report also focuses on the key driving trends and challenges affecting the market. The report explains the current trends in the IoT-based smart farming market and concludes with detailed profiles of the key global IoT-based smart farming players.
- Estimation of market size and analyzes of market trends with data from year 2021, estimates for 2022 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) up to 2027
- Market potential highlights for the IoT-based Smart Farming Market by component, deployment mode, connectivity technology, application and region
- Reporting on the historical background of smart farming and information on technology-based aquaculture farming
- Identifying market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluating current market size and forecast as well as evaluating new developments in the industry
- Market share analysis of the major companies in the industry and coverage of events such as merger and acquisition, joint venture, collaboration or partnership along with other major market strategies and a relevant patent analysis
- Company profiles of the major market players in the industry, including Topcon, Farmers Edge Inc., Bayer AG and Yara.
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
- Study Goals and Goals
- reasons for this study
- scope of the report
- sources of information
- target group
- Geographical Breakdown
- Analyst credentials
- Custom Research
- Related Research Reports
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
- Technology Overview
- Evolution of Iot-based Smart Farming
- Global Market for IoT-based Smart Farming Value Chain
- Smart devices and equipment
- connectivity provider
- Digital Services
- Cloud Computing in Iot-based Smart Farming
- on cloud
- On the premises
- IoT network platforms used in hardware
- Cellular and M2M
- Wireless Internet access
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Impact of Covid-19 on the Iot-based smart farming market
- positive impact
- Negative impact
- market leader
- Optimization of resources
- reducing greenhouse gas emissions
- Global food insecurity
- Market Restrictions
- Initial Setup/Operating Costs
- market opportunities
- AI, ML, Cloud Computing and Predictive Analytics
- drones and robots
- Market Challenge
- Limited connectivity and interoperability
Chapter 4 Market Segmentation by Business Segments
- Automation and Control
- guidance and navigation
- software and solutions
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Application
- Higher production
- environmental sustainability
- Improved quality
- resource optimization
- Intelligent outdoor farming
- Variable Rate (Vrt) Application Technology
- Yield monitoring and mapping
- drip irrigation
- Intelligent Livestock Farming
- Smart indoor farming
- greenhouse cultivation
- vertical farming
- Smart Aquaculture
Chapter 6 Market Split by Regions
- United States
- rest of america
- United Kingdom
- rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- rest of the world
- middle East
Chapter 7 competitive landscape
- Market rank analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- product innovations
- Cooperation, expansion and joint ventures
- Partnerships, Acquisitions and Agreements
Chapter 8 Company Profiles
- Agco Corp.
- Ag Leader Technology Inc.
- Akva group
- Bayer AG
- Cnh Industrial NV
- Corteva Inc.
- Cropx Inc
- Hirsch & Co.
- Farmers Edge Inc.
- Kubota Corp.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Teejet Technologies
- Trimble Inc.
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/200wiu
Global IoT-based Smart Farming Market